Promotions and Surveys-
Use of Information
TradersArmy uses personally identifiable information collected from users for the following general purposes:
• to fulfill user requests for specific products and services;
• to customize the advertising and content;
• to improve website design and content;
• to contact users about special offers, products or services;
• to enter users in promotions at their specific request
• to provide users with customer service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
TradersArmy will not sell, share, or otherwise disclose any personally identifiable information about current or former TradersArmy website users to third party companies or individuals, except as permitted or required by law.
TradersArmy may share or disclose personally identifiable information about users to other companies or individuals when TradersArmy:
• has the consent of the user to share the information;
• utilizes third party service providers to provide products, services or functions on the behalf of TradersArmy (such as sending emails or processing credit cards), and requires these service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of personally identifiable information of TradersArmy users and not to use this personally identifiable information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which they were contracted by TradersArmy;
• must comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal or regulatory process; or
• is in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or a portion of the TradersArmy business.
Aggregate information is information that TradersArmy (or third party service providers on our behalf) collect about TradersArmy website users on an anonymous basis. TradersArmy may share aggregate demographic and usage information with prospective and actual business partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
TradersArmy (or third party service providers on the behalf of TradersArmy) may set and access cookies on TradersArmy-user’s computer(s). Cookies are used to understand website usage and improve the content and offerings on websites owned and operated by TradersArmy. Cookies may be used to identify registered users, personalize user’s experience at TradersArmy websites, save user password(s) in password-protected areas, and display relevant content, products, services, and advertising. To the extent that TradersArmy utilizes third-party service providers to set and access cookies on the computer(s) of TradersArmy website users on behalf of TradersArmy, TradersArmy requires such service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of the information collected and not to use such information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which they were contracted for their service(s).
Personally identifiable information collected by TradersArmy is password-protected. This information is stored in limited access servers. TradersArmy maintains (directly and through our agents) physical, electronic, and procedural security safeguards to protect the personally identifiable information collected by TradersArmy.
Due to the financial nature of the business conducted by TradersArmy, websites owned or operated by TradersArmy are not designed to appeal to children under the age of 18. TradersArmy neither knowingly solicits any information from children nor knowingly markets the TradersArmy website or its products or services to children. Users under the age of 18, are requested not to use or register on websites owned or operated by TradersArmy.
Transfer to the U.S.
Information collected by users who are located outside of the United States will be transferred to the United States. User registration on websites owned and operated by TradersArmy is accepted as consent to this transfer.